Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Song: "Requiem" & Updated Version of "Astral Plane"


NEW SONG!
First, let me introduce you to the newest song off of "Shadows", "Requiem".



This song features Temple of Sloth. It could almost be considered a The Andy Day Project track, it's not, simply because it fits the theme and sound of this album. So go ahead, and enjoy the epic new song Requiem.



ASTRAL PLANE UPDATE!
Okay, so I found the tracks I had originally wrote for (the now deceased) "Sanctuary 3: Manifest", which were written right around the exact same time as "Astral Plane". So I recovered them and gave them a proper place on "Astral Plane". The two new (I'm using that term loosely seeing as I wrote these songs about 2 years ago) songs are "Final Moments of a Dream (4:47am) [Level 3]" and "The World Outside Room 271 (5:13am) [Level 4]. You'll also notice that I dropped the "EP" from the album title as well, seeing as it's now a full length album. Also, if you download it, you'll receive a copy of "Mental Journey to the Temple of Sloth [Demo]". So check out the newly revamped Astral Plane and enjoy the new material!




I'll keep you posted as things continuously progress.


-Astroid Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment