Monday, October 8, 2012

The Astroid Andy Cerbral Enlightenment DVD Experience [+ AP News]


Astroid Andy DVD Details

Did you read the title carefully? Are the letters DVD there? OF COURSE THEY ARE! "Astroid" Andy here, letting all my Astral Projectors in on some really awesome stuff flowing out of Astral Productions. Since I have been absent from Astral Productions for some time, I thought the best way to jump back into gear was by finally releasing the long talked-about, rumored, and promised Astroid Andy DVD. There will be a few music videos, outtakes, "Astroid Andy Talks:" a brief video discussing the meaning and background of every Astroid Andy album. Also, the DVD will feature one unreleased Andy Day Project song. The DVD should be ready by early November, which brings us to...

November & December Releases
Music
1. (November 12) Rise of the Temple - Astroid Andy/Temple Sloth split EP
2. (November 30) Blasphemy Noise - Astroid Andy
3. (December 5) Recordings of Flesh - Temple of Sloth


So now you got something to be stoked about. I'm working on the forth music video at the moment, I plan on recording the "Astroid Andy Talks:" series within a week. The DVD will also include a short, silent film titled "Scratch", written, produced, and directed by myself.

I would like to apologize to all my fans for the long break from new material, but your patience will be greatly rewarded. I will upload the full version of "The Astroid Andy Cerebral Enlightenment DVD Experience" onto YouTube and will send physical copies (hand decorated by me on DVDr's, signed, with one of seven custom covers) to the first 50 people to email me asking for one. After that, they will cost $2.99 and I will cover any shipping costs.


I WILL BE POSTING A NEW SONG BY FRIDAY.


Keep Projecting,

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment