Tuesday, October 4, 2011

"The Mental Evolution" Finally Sees the Light of Day



Back between the production of "Decomposed" and "Transcendence Into Oblivion", I created a seven piece series of EP's dubbed "Astroid Andy's Mental Evolution Series". The EP's themselves were nothing more than heavily manipulation session of single Astroid Andy songs. They were recorded in Mono sound, and didn't take much effort to make. These weren't something I nessilary wanted on the front page of my music library, they were just K2 influenced experiments for drug effect enhancement. They weren't anything serious. But they were neat. I was listen to some of them the other day and thought, I wonder how people would react to these? So I jumped online and uploaded two of the EP's (two a week, the third installment will include a bonus EP) on their own music page, complete with custom artwork (more elaborate than most Astral Production album covers, intentionally for the quality, a sense of irony) and are completely free!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE PAGE!

Sneak Peak at Phase 3 Cover! Coming October 12th!

No comments:

Post a Comment