Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The Wait Is Almost Over: Febuary 2015 Update



It's been almost a year since my last update, and in that year I have only officially released one new EP, Room 302. Production on The Laceration Recordings is still ongoing, but the good news is the majority of the album is completed, and can be streamed now. I'm pushing for a February release. The reasons for the delays on the musical front is many: depression, writing and editing my story "Shadows" (which is now over 40 pages long), the release of Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix & Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (these games have become something of a super obsession, consuming most of my downtime), work, and a slew of new books. I have been working on music, just not as rapidly as I am used to, giving myself more time to perfect the final product. The Laceration Recordings, as I reported last year, is a split album featuring tracks by Astroid Andy and Temple of Sloth. Jumping off from what I learned from Shadows, I have taken a more focused approach to music production, while integrating new elements previously un-utilized in previous albums. As for the story "Shadows", I can not determine how much longer it will be until I find a good place to stop. The good news is, by the end of Febuary, we will have a new album on our hands, which will most likely be followed up with an EP in tradition of The Sounds of Static EP & From the Shadows EP featuring remixes and B-Sides, as well as a few exclusive tracks. So stay tuned, I will do my best to keep things updated on a more regular basis as things progress. In the meantime, here, stream TLR now!

This concludes our broadcast day.
Signing off, this has been:
Astroid Andy


No comments:

Post a Comment