Thursday, February 6, 2014

Just a Few Updates: Reports from the Lab.


So, I've been taking my time a little with Astroid Andy's "From the Shadows EP", I already had a few demos lying around, one remix completed, and just finished the first Exclusive song. I'm about to start working on "Dementia (De-Mix) featuring Temple of Sloth" and "Heavy Fog [Heavy Remix] ft. Temple of Sloth" currently, and they are coming along pretty awesome. I think this EP will be really amazing by the time it's finished. I'm still leaning towards the 2/22/14 release date, but may drop it earlier if I get it all done on before then. I want at least 3 original songs for the EP, with the rest being Remixes or Demos. Like I said, I'm really taking my time on making the original songs, and you damn near have to write another song on top of an already existing song to make a sweet Remix (or at least edit the hell out of it, which is tedious and time consuming). So far, so good. We may see this EP drop in less than 2 weeks, if not, it'll be shortly after that.


The Laceration Recordings
is a split album featuring songs by Temple of Sloth and Astroid Andy, as well as a few with them together, is set for release in March. This is album is going to be amazing, and an EP will follow from TOS with a few bonus songs. So far I have a few Temple of Sloth songs written, but haven't started any Astroid Andy due to most of my attention going towards From the Shadows EP. But I have some really big plans for this album, and the few TOS song are incredibly trippy. I can't wait until I focus solely on this project alone.


OTHER UPDATES
I have been writing the story for "Shadows" for a little over 3 weeks now. I am working on the first chapter now. When it is done (the chapter), I will post on here and try to promote the Astral Publications site as well, a project I would love to contribute towards more often, but my writing is frequent enough to keep a reader interested. So anyways, seeing how well the first chapter plays out will determine whether or not I start pushing that site a little more and really make it it's own.



- Astroid Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment