Thursday, December 19, 2013

Neon Signs Flicker in the Dead Air [Music Video]



Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce you to another visual experience the likes you've never seen! I have taken a very short break from making music (I usually will work on part of a song about once a day) so that I can finally use all of the footage I shot back in March, along with some footage I shot over the summer. I don't want Astral Productions to just be music, I want to be videos and a place for my writing as well. So for the moment, production on my Astroid Andy album "Shadows" is on hold while I work on some more music videos. The next video I will be doing will be "Mythic Journey to the Middle of Nowhere from the Astroid Andy album "Sanctuary: City of Flames. I'm debating about doing a video for the song "I'm Remembering Things That Haven't Happened Yet" or "Alchemilla" from the album The Sounds of Self Destruction. We'll see, maybe I'll do both. But anyways, I have been slaving away on the "Neon Signs Flicker in the Dead Air" and "Brookhaven" music videos and will begin production on the next video as I conclude this post. So enjoy the new Music Videos!


More awesomeness to come,
Astroid Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment