Tuesday, December 31, 2013

"I'm Remebering Things That Haven't Happened Yet" Music Video Premiere/Updates and Reflections of Twenty Thirteen


UPDATES!:
As you can no doubtfully tell, we did not get "Shadows" this year. No, but we did get The Sounds of Self Destruction as well as The Sounds of Static EP. 2013 also saw a huge flow of Music Videos. Although I feel I didn't get to accomplish as much as I would have liked, it's okay considering what I did. In just under a month I was able to pump out 4 music videos and get half of an album completed. As of late, my motivation has been somewhat lacking, and so recording for "Shadows" has been heavily delayed. I will be releasing "There Was a DEMO Here. It's Gone Now" by The Andy Day Project, having finally unearthed it. It should be up and available by the first week of January. I've pushed back the release date for "Shadows" to 01/10/14, and it's companion piece "From the Shadows EP" should be out before February, or within the first two week of it.

So let's say farewell to 2013 by enjoying the newest edition to the Astral Productions Video Library,

I'm Remembering Things That Haven't Happened Yet [Music Video]:



-Astroid Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment