Sunday, October 30, 2011

All New Album Art for "The Astroid Andy Experience" Albums! (Plus "Embracing the Light" Release Info!)




As promised, with the release of the new cover art for "The Astroid Andy Experience", I would begin uploading "Embracing the Light". So now I am starting to upload the album to the Astral Productions music page. Also, after the release, I will post an article about the history of "The Double A Experience" along with providing access on this very site to the album! Now, keep in mind, I had just gotten away from my DJ Acid Trip phase and technique of making music altogether. These albums are nothing like Astroid Andy or Temple of Sloth. They are a mix between several different sub-genres of electonica music.

So tell me what you think of the covers? Yay or nay? And as for the music, I'll let you be the judge. I'm releasing them for nostalgia, and to show my roots.



This Concludes Our Broadcast Day,
This is Astral Productions,
Signing Off!

No comments:

Post a Comment